Post Midterm Getaway

Right. I was away for a really ...






































Right. I was away for a really long time. I wouldn't be surprised if my blog didn't receive any views these few weeks, but it actually did have quite an amount. That is what amuses me.

I'm getting lazier and lazier each day. I didn't feel like blogging even though I'm on the cyber world almost everyday. But I have to. However blogging has been the only way to keep my english proper. University seems to be lowering my english standards. *cries*

Midterm was over. I see flying blacks and whites. Gosh. Gotta try harder for finals. Big sigh. Okay, about this post midterm getaway, we went to Pattaya. It's hard to believe that I actually get to go out of Bangkok with a group of friends I just knew. Well, to come to think of it, I got close to this group of people just only a few weeks.

So we were by the beach, disappointed that the sea level was so high that there were not enough space for us to build sand castles. A lady with gypsy cards walked pass. Tried to talk to us but we tried so hard to ignore. She offered a free fortune telling. So she fortuned told James. And it was pretty much true. About his personality and current life. So we were all quite interested. Ended up getting her to fortune tell everyone. I just hope what she told what I picked out of those cards were true.  It wasn't all good, but pretty much is.

Went on a banana boat, and stayed in the water for a while. I swear the sand under the water was so disgusting. Tried fucking hard to stay above because it feels like greasy sand. Oh, don't remind me again. Back to the apartment to get cleaned up and then out again for dinner, by feet. It was a few kilos. I hope I shed a few too though. HAHAHA.

Walked along walking street where there are so many pubs and bars and it was fucking sleazy. Almost naked women and "women" (if you know what I mean) and even men everywhere. Dancing on poles, stages, ushering and EVERYWHERE.

Back to the apartment again. With beer and instant noodles.

You Might Also Like

0 comments