Christmas This Year

First of all, Merry Christmas! I've been meaning to post someth...

























First of all, Merry Christmas!

I've been meaning to post something up for a long time, but I didn't have nice pictures to post. Admit it, people visit blogs mainly for the pictures.

So I was in town yesterday after a long time of being stuck around campus and at home. Hoping to get new stuff for the holidays. But oh well, let's not talk about the disappointment. I'm kind of missing the campus though, missing my friends and the nights we chilled till dawn and the freedom I had.

Christmas is here, and it feels just like any other day. In fact, tomorrow should be more of a special day for me since MY BESTFRIEND IS COMING TO BANGKOK! It's been more than half a year since we last met. Oh my god. I'm getting all excited now.



You Might Also Like

0 comments