And If There's Life We'll See It

THE FAMOUS CHATUCHAK. I was impressed by the weather because I have never been there without b...


THE FAMOUS CHATUCHAK.
I was impressed by the weather because I have never been there without being drenched with my own sweat, like, ever. The last time I was there, I was alone and looking for Cindy because she came to Bangkok and decided to meet there. Apparently I was the only one there, with no way to contact her. Only to realise she did not even go there, and went missing throughout the entire trip, that got everyone worried. But yes, blame the lack of development here, because I do.

Had a lot of fun bargaining and stuff, even if it wasn't successful. I was glad that everyone were satisfied with their buys. Even though some of mine (honestly) were too tight. I know, I know, I'm not petite and all that pretty sized person. But this will definitely be one of the reasonS (with the capital s) for me to slim down and tone up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments