If There's Love Just Feel It

I know its been long, and the memories are very vague, but never forgotten.  ...





I know its been long, and the memories are very vague, but never forgotten. 

For all foreigners that has never been in a cinema in Thailand, maybe you'd like to give it a try. I remember Xinpei heard somewhere that we have something special in our cinemas, and she wanted to try it out, not mattering what the movie we're going to watch, well, a little. So, what the special thing we have is we stand to respect our King before every movie. I don't know if you find it amusing, but we did it again anyways. Just to see people stand. 

American Hustle in the central of Bangkok, Siam Paragon. I love Jennifer Lawrence no matter what. 

Find out about the movie yourself if you haven't watched. The movie was alright, but not the best I've watched with Jennifer Lawrence in it. 

Since we were already in town, why not do some street shopping? I told my parents the movie ended late though. But it was such a shame that most of the stores in Siam Square were closed. We had to make do with only one stretch. Amazingly we still get pretty good deals. 

I miss them so much. OMG. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments