Living In The Real World

So I decided to pile up all the pictures from my DSLR into one blog post beca...


So I decided to pile up all the pictures from my DSLR into one blog post because there isn't many to be divided to many posts, and I didn't take the monster out on the last few days as I was too lazy to take care of it.

More pictures in my Facebook album. It will take forever to upload it here.

The whole week, to be honest, was hectic. I was really goddamn tired. Slept late on all days, and waking up early on some. I am pretty amazed by how I managed to stay alive throughout the days.

Not going in to details of each day, the pictures have said most of it. I'm glad I met up with everyone who actually cared enough to notice that I was back in Singapore. It wasn't my plan to call everyone up to tell them that I was going to Singapore, because its impossible. I know a lot of people, and I don't know if they "still know me". I wouldn't know if they would want to meet me, so I just let them decide. Apparently a few contacted, I appreciate it a lot. It feels like I still mean something to them.

I'm exceptionally happy this trip. I stayed over at Xinpei's throughout the week, kind of felt like a sister to her siblings now. Made new friends and grew closer to the ones never thought I would. Keeping in touch with those who still show that I matter. It's more than I could ever ask for.

And I hope it will still be like this ten years down the road. We will meet each other once again, with all the husbands, wives and kids.

You Might Also Like

0 comments