The Longest Flight

I don't know if it's just me that since I landed in Lo...


























I don't know if it's just me that since I landed in London, all I see are hot guys. This is where I want to be in the future. OMG. I just have to. Its so nice everywhere, the place, people, weather, cars, and especially, the accent. Even the litter around the lamp post are nicer than where I have ever been.

The first day was all Harrods and lobsters. Unfortunately we didn’t bring along our cameras as we thought that it would just be a short trip to Harrods and we can’t do much. Guess what, we went to have lunch at Burger & Lobster at Harvey Nichols, without a proper camera. Goddammit. Seven fucking lobsters on the table. We were first in the queue, but the place was very quickly filled.

Harrods throughout the afternoon, and hurried back to the apartment because we gotta get up early for cousin’s graduation. Nice. He’s done with his masters degree, and where’s my bachelor?

Bought tickets to Reading, and off we go. Trains here are a little different from what I have experienced personally, but I think I could get used to it.

University of Reading – where I spent most of the time finding spots to take pictures with sis, and a place where we can get food, because we didn’t have the tickets to go in and witness the ceremony. Graduations are very different. Not a lot of people would come, but in Thailand, literally everybody come to congratulate you with flowers and colorful balloons, it’s just their parents here. All those who came with the flowers and balloons are sure to be Thais.


By the time we were out of Reading, there’s only a few hours left to spend. Another few hours at Harrods and ice creams.

You Might Also Like

0 comments