Rest In Peace, P.Arm

Another unexpected loss. I have to say that he's someone I meet almost everyday, but only exchanged words once or twice. It's ...


Another unexpected loss.

I have to say that he's someone I meet almost everyday, but only exchanged words once or twice. It's just like we acknowledged each other's presence and that was it. My friends and I always talked about him about how attractive he was, and it was the same for the the last day of his existence.

We were at Drunk High, the usual meeting place for all of us. It was basically the place that got all of us to know each other. The night before my last final exam paper. It was 3am when I realise that his friends who usually sit with were all gone. The ambulance bus drove pass, but I thought it was normal for the road in ABAC, but not this time. It was him.

"The life of the dead is placed in the heart of the living" - Cicero



You Might Also Like

0 comments