Strictly Us

...























































Woke up starving. Xinpei and I had plan to eat at Strictly Pancakes, so off we go to Dhoby Ghaut. Walked till we found it. Since the both of us have never eaten there, we kind of take our time to order. Well, trust me, if you ever were to go there, NEVER EAT IT BY YOURSELF! It's really filling. No matter how nice it tastes, you can never finish it. Feels kinda wasted that I left quite an amount on the plate. If only I wasn't full.

Caught Taken 2 at The Cathay with bestfriend. And it was awesomeeeeee! How can I miss the first Taken?

Promised we'll meet Mernard at Somerset@313, went back to find him at his work place, Puma. That boy I used to know is a grown man now.

Xinpei is having her modeling interview at Dhoby Ghaut, and yes we trained back a forth twice. As we were to come back and meet Mernard again after his work. Maria and Sheela joined us later, and we headed to Bugis for our steamboat plan. Minghwee came. It's like one happy family gathering since everyone knew everyone. Sheela left first, as usual.

Once again, sissie didn't tell me that she wasn't returning to the hotel before hand. She told me when the sky is already dark, and on my way to enjoy my dinner. WHY?!?!

And I had Xinpei, Maria and Mernard to stay over with me.

And meeting Cindy today was a great news. She invited to to party. I mean, we already planned, just that its not at a club. Since she can get us a guest list, WHY NOT? And she is as cute as ever. I miss her in our class so much.

You Might Also Like

0 comments