Last Day, Not The Last Time

So I realized tha...










































So I realized that I haven't blogged about the last day of my stay in Singapore.

And the day before.

Spent almost one whole day in the hotel room with Xinpei, Maria and Sheela watching movies on StarMovies. Because our plan to Universal Studios failed. We were all quite pissed. So the whole day was screwed, and we only have to wait till the sun sets to meet up with Cindy, for our night, partying! First time clubbing in Singapore. We went to Helipad. Was there with Xinpei, Maria, Mernard, Runfa and Jonathan. Took quite some time to get all of us in. We got in anyways.

Quite disappointing. I didn't get drunk, not even dizzy. Oh well, all of us spent our time on the dance floor, except Runfa and Jonathan. That kept an eye on us. And I remember he wasn't quite happy with how we took care of ourselves. And dragged us all back to the hotel. Tried cramming on the bed, and well, I end up on the floor anyways. Wondering "who's room is this?". Well yes, I went onto the floor myself, because I was curled up at the edge of the bed for about 5 hours beside 4 pairs of legs. Uhmmm, the floor wasn't empty before I went to sleep by the way. If it was, I wouldn't be so dumb trying to fit my bones on such a small piece of land.

It was almost noon when we decided to get ready to go out.

Spent the last day playing pool for an hour and watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower with Xinpei, Maria, Eugene. I am definitely proud of myself winning both games, but I would be even more proud if Eugene didn't get the black ball to go in before he clears the table. Anyways, I won Maria fair and square. I'm so going to go back better, to win Eugene without those black ball mistakes, so I can feel good about winning. Bestfriend knows how much I hate to lose. And yea, movie time. I was glad Eugene told me to sit beside him. He was like "you sit beside me la". Awwwww, I love you bro.

The movie wasn't as good as expected. And I'm going to get the book someday. Every movie are better in books.

Said goodbye to Marz. She wasn't looking too good. It was time we had to part.

Went to Takashimaya to check out how Allen work. Promoting his perfume. Waited for him and the four of us went for dinner at Pizza Hut because they promised me a treat.

Its always tough for goodbyes, when you know that the next hello will not be so soon. Cried saying it bestfriend.

Leaving the 3 of us, Eugene, Allen and me. I didn't want to spend the rest of the night back at the hotel, so I made them stayed a while longer. So nice of them to stay. Had Cold Stone, walking around, chilling at random buildings in town. But time flies too fast. They both had to leave.

Said goodbye to Allen.

Then the last goodbye and hug went to Eugene.

You Might Also Like

0 comments