Love Live, My King

Been away for too long. And if it wasn't such an important day, I don't think ...






















Been away for too long. And if it wasn't such an important day, I don't think I would've made time to write a blog post.

Today is His Majesty The King's 85th Birthday. Many Thai citizens all over the world gathered outside the palace. But not me. However seeing so many people wearing yellow and gathering outside the palace and waiting overnight for The King to appear just touches me. Most of them teared upon seeing him. Even through the flat screen, mom has gotten really emotional. Imagine this happening every year, but I was never there. I really hope that one day, I will be there to witness it myself, not through the media.

The King has done so much for the country. If not for him, Thailand wouldn't be where it is today.



LONG LIVE THE KING. STAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN FOREVER.

You Might Also Like

0 comments