Fuck Eighteen

Hey peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps. Its been over a month since I blogged! And I totally missed the the whole of March, which is my birthday mont...




Hey peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps.
Its been over a month since I blogged! And I totally missed the the whole of March, which is my birthday month. MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY. It didn't make a difference between this birthday, and every other. So, I don't get it why people made it seem so special.

March went by really fast, I just lost track of what was in which month. LOL. The best week should be when bestfriend was here in Bangkok! Even though we get to meet only for a short period of time, I enjoyed it. I just wished transportation in Bangkok could improve. That would give me more time to spend with her. Sighs. And the worst part is not being able to send her off because I was in town. and would take an hour to reach the airport. FUCK.

Forget it, I will return to Singapore. I hope. Probably in December, when it's sissie's Birthday.

Just updating before my Japan trip. Winks.





A video done for a presentation in class that I kinda went out of point and scored an egg for this assignment.
Well, just gonna share my video because I made it! HAHAHA. Gonna be honest that I didn't put in that much effort because I don't like this class. Its like, I'm doing this class for the second time because I missed the final exam and the office just wouldn't let me take the make up exam.

So here I am, wasting my time in the class that doesn't teach me anything.

You Might Also Like

1 comments