Cliche

Promised my friend I'm going to help her promote her new single on every social platform I have. So yea, this is her new single aft...




Promised my friend I'm going to help her promote her new single on every social platform I have. So yea, this is her new single after being gone for a really long time. And I swear, this is their best one yet! More grown up, professional and OMG. Of course, they went all the way to Korea to shoot this music video. I bet you don't even know they're Thais if you don't know them in the first place and this is the first song you heard from them. I'm so proud of my friend. Just in case you are wondering which one of the girls is my friend, she's the one with red hair and a cap.

I can't believe it went by so fast. I'm already back here and summer classes resumed. The fact that the Thais stayed in the country because its Songkran isn't as it seems anymore. I admit I wanted to stay to enjoy the splashing and partying, but compared to going overseas, I'm definitely outta here. Learnt that it wasn't just me or us. Japan was being invaded with the Thais, and felt just like, we're not quite in Japan.

Update about it sometime later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments