Fly to Nagoya

            The irony to get over coldness is to have something even colder. I didn't expect the weather to be as c...


 
 
 
   
 

The irony to get over coldness is to have something even colder. I didn't expect the weather to be as cold, since the forecast told me it would be around 10 - 20 degrees. Right, I wore a skirt. It was really chilly the moment I stepped out of the plane. Guessed I was wrong. It was intolerable!

The program planned for us to visit the sample food workshop. Made sample tempura and cabbage. Well, it looks similar, but mine was ugly. I remember I always wondered how it was made. At least the curiosity shed off.

The first meal we had wasn't too far away from the workshop and I found wifi! OMG. THE FOOD WAS AWEZOME!

Visited Shirakawa-go village. I don't know what is the purpose of visiting it either. It's just a historic house where I don't know who live. Its in the tour package, so, whatever. I went to the place to only be tortured by the wind and the natural coldness of the hilly area that turned only my palms pale and not anyone else.

Anywho, the hotel room was pretty huge, for the space available in Japan, if you know what I mean. So we actually returned to the hotel at 5pm. I was thinking, why the hell are we wasting our time in the hotel?!?! Only to discover that we are going for the hotel's onsen, or what you know by hot spring. Right, all of us went in naked. No towel wrapped around or a small piece of thin disposable lingerie. Just a small squared towel enough just to wipe your face.

Had an early night because onsen made us too relaxed and I tell you, I HAD A GREAT NIGHT SLEEP! Which I probably didn't have for a really long time.




You Might Also Like

0 comments