Dressed As Myself At Seven

Turning back 18 years ago, in the womb of my mother's. Of course I'd like to rewind that much, but I guess I wouldn't be me ...



Turning back 18 years ago, in the womb of my mother's. Of course I'd like to rewind that much, but I guess I wouldn't be me if that happened. Bring me back just a few years, when I didn't have so much to be responsible for. When everything was so carefree. When I didn't care about anything. But that probably won't happen, unless I'm Tim's brother that had turned 21. I would clench my fist in my wardrobe and go back in time. Maybe just once, and I'll know what I have to do. I'll make everything right. I'll be a better person.

Now that I have so many to do, yet I can't rewind time, I really want to make the best out of everything.

Everybody has that motherfucker they had to prove wrong. I just know I had a bunch of those motherfuckers. And one day, I will be that person that everyone looks up to.

Happy Halloween. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments