We Remain

As much as I wanted to update, I didn't have any pictures to show you guys, which I know was the main reason for you guys to visit thi...



As much as I wanted to update, I didn't have any pictures to show you guys, which I know was the main reason for you guys to visit this space. I have this cover I discovered a couple weeks ago. I probably contributed to half of the number of views of this video. Okay no. But well, I really liked it.

So just so you guys know, it was the original soundtrack of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I caught the movie yesterday, and I kind of wrote a review on it in my other blog. In case you're wondering why I have another blog, I'm just trying to use my time in the cyber world in a useful way. In case I become famous some day? HAHA. Just for the fun of it.

I've been feeling really unproductive lately. This feeling sucked. I had this lesson about being successful and stuff, and the way I'm behaving isn't going to get me anywhere. I'm getting fatter too. Shit.

Things will get better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments