Now

 This is my best friend trying to make me touch her boobs. and succeeded.  I don't know why Maria isn&#...


 This is my best friend trying to make me touch her boobs.


and succeeded. 


I don't know why Maria isn't in any of the pictures here, but she's here with us.

So the 26th of December arrived. Finally I'm getting to see my best friend, in almost a year, since the last time I saw her was with her school team. And only for an hour. Getting to see Maria again, the last time was a year (plus plus) ago. Oh, finally getting to know my best friend's boyfriend, Jonathan.

Waited for an hour at Starbucks and decided to wait outside instead. I told my sister not to be surprised if my best friend came in screaming upon seeing me. Thirty minutes later, I couldn't be more wrong. Screams were heard even before they appeared. It was funny watching Xinpei and Maria running to Starbucks and look for me all over only to realise I wasn't inside. I actually tried to call them, but their screams were louder than my calling. I'm actually quite used to the scene we make when we finally meet.

Ate out at a restaurant nearby which I almost forgot was there, that has an amazing view and atmosphere. Sucks to not have my DSLR there. The weather was cooling and the food was awesome, with my best friend, everything is just perfect.

The first night spent together was full of food and alcohol. Marz and Jon never seem to ever get drunk. Never mix drinks for me, ever. I was doing fine with just the caramel flavoured Baileys, but after another cup of tequila, I just couldn't bear it anymore. The worst part is, I vomited in the sink and got it all clogged up. That was basically how mom figured out I was drinking that night. She got to know it some day, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments