19 Candles

Best friends stand by us through our good times as well as bad.  On this special day,  I just want to let you know that you have me ...


Best friends stand by us through our good times as well as bad. 
On this special day, 
I just want to let you know that you have me jumping for joy because my best friend 
came into this world on this day. 

Happy Birthday!

Have a great one (I know, it's hard to be great without me). I will make it up to you as soon as we meet.

It sucks that we're so far away right now, but I'm glad that I'll be there in 8 days, just you wait.

I might be a little too late to be the first few to wish you, but it does not mean that I love you any lesser than the first one who did. It wasn't that long since we last met, but these few months just felt really long to me. My life hadn't been all great, and it would make a whole lot of difference if you were here, or I was there.

I love you, and miss you, a lot.

You Might Also Like

0 comments