What We've Done

I'm almost through with my first term in Communication Arts. Just to think about it, I'm like starting my university journey all ...




I'm almost through with my first term in Communication Arts. Just to think about it, I'm like starting my university journey all over again. But I'm not upset, the past year has taught me a whole lot. Experiences can't be bought, only time.

Anyways, I just got this short movie uploaded a few days ago, after weeks of trying to upload it on youtube. This is definitely a new experience as well. I kind of liked it though, might probably make more videos even its not class related. Heeeee. The feeling of getting to watch what we did is just like how I finished a piece of artwork, but different, if you know what I mean.

Its two weeks till I get to visit Singapore again, I CAN'T WAIT!

But it's finals for now. Wish me luck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments